Melanotan 2 nasal spray mixing instructions:
- Open the vial with Melanotan and clean the top using a sterile wipe.
- Open the vial with water and fill the syringe to the max.
- Stick the syringe into the Melanotan vial and push the water into it.
- Shake the MT vial after filling it with water.
- Use the syringe to take out the mixture out of those vials and carefully place it into the nasal spray bottle.
Before the discovery of the nasal spray delivery method the only viable delivery method was Subcutaneous Injection, hence the more common name tanning injections. The Melanotan nasal spray delivery method was developed by users who did not want to use the injections.
There are several reasons that someone may prefer the MT2 nasal spray:
- There is a stigma related to self injecting because of its use in to addictive substances.
- Quite a few people have a phobia of needles.
- It can, sometimes be painful.
But these users still wanted the peptides desired effects not just for protection from the sun’s harmful UV rays but also more and more users wanted it for its cosmetic effects. Its cosmetic effects got Melanotan 2 labelled by the media as the Barbie drug.
However there are pro and cons to both delivery methods, the nasal spray method isn’t as effective as the injections, because the nasal cavity only has a 30-45% absorption rate. Therefore it will take 2-3 times much to achieve the same results. Also a percentage of the nasal spray may reach the throat and be destroyed. On the plus side there are reports of less nausea associated with the nasal spray method.
The Melanotan 2 nasal spray delivery method is effective and a valid alternative for those who don’t want injections.
Note: The kit must be reconstituted with sterile water.